Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Motivation

A little something I've learned recently is that even though you may love doing something, if you fall out of your routine it is so hard to start up again! We took a little trip for Christmas, and I tried to be good. Okay, so I didn't try all that hard. And now I'm having the hardest time getting back to the gym. I've been using the Wii Fit and eating right, so I haven't given up completely, but I need the kind of thrashing I get from my classes.

If these two came to my house and made me work until I cried, that would make my life complete :)

I went once last week, gave it all I had, and I was so sore for the 2 days that followed that I didn't go again. This week I'm making it a goal to go every day, like I used to. I'm hoping that it will rekindle the love I have for the gym.

And since I finally have a honeymoon planned, (better late than never, right?) you know I'm gonna be lookin' fly in a new swimsuit. Guess I better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment